Friday, January 1, 2010

Jerusalem <3

So - now that Gaza is no longer an option it looks like the only other rational thing to do is go to the West Bank! :)

I'm here another 10 days in Cairo and I've seen all the touristy things and seen the basics of Cairo and Egypt and they've been beautiful but its a new year, and its time for new ideas and I got a new game plan.

I'm going to try and hit up Jerusalem, Ramallah, and Bethlehem and somehow, alhumdulilah, I seem to know people in almost all of those areas so I'll have someone to show me around and inshAllah take me in maybe too if we can work it out like that.

West Bank, here I come!!

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I wish you a happy and safe trip. The Palestinian people will welcome you with open arms. That much is certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip to Palestine, looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pics on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sana,
    I was in the Occupied Territories last March. I met such wonderful people, you will just love them. Please do contact me on my e-mail address and I will give you some of my contacts in different places in Palestine. Once you will be there, you will not want to leave any more. Good luck. Yvette.

    ReplyDelete